Online Project Management Master
Online Master for project managers to achieve the skills on leading, planning and supervising global projects
Overview of the Master in Project Management
Current market dynamism and the companies that drive it give rise to an increasing need to manage multiple projects at once. As a result, at the Management level it is crucial to know the status of a company’s projects at all times, the scope of the projects the company is considering carrying out and the results of the projects that have been completed. The best way for businesses to do this is by ensuring the quality, skills and abilities of their Project Managers.
The Master in Project Management is designed to prepare professionals for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. These professionals know how to lead, plan, organize and supervise complex and global projects, achieving set objectives in terms of results and efficiency.
OBS Business School, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
OBS Business School has been evaluated and recognized as a R.E.P. by the PMI, the world’s largest project management member association. R.E.P.'s are organizations that have been reviewed and aproved as providers of project management trainning by the PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain their PMP certification, as well as other PMI's professional credentials. These organizations have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Professional career outlets Master in Strategic Project Management
- Project Director
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Project Leader
- Manage complex projects efficiently and effectively
- Lead teams through developing leadership skills and techniques for managing human and material resources
- Start your preparation for the PMP certification exam from the PMI, with the help and expertise of our team of teachers, that hold the PMP certification, who will provide you with the credits needed to register
- Gain knowledge which is practical, up to date and fully applicable to the reality of the needs of organizations in project management
- Contact an international team of teachers who currently hold leadership positions in companies that are engaged in the management of projects in different sectors
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Syllabus of the Master's Degree in Project Management
The structure and duration of the Masters in Project Management allows us to ensure the attainment of the above objectives.
Globalization, the emergence of new competitors, rapid changes in business strategies and other factors, mean that Project Managers, besides having to have very broad knowledge in project management, also must have developed extensively their personal skills and performance.
The Masters in Project Management is complemented with lectures and seminars which will be held in each of the blocks. These additional activities are performed by renowned professionals in the project management field who, through videoconferencing, will introduce students to their experiences and case studies.
- Case studies: The practical component of the program is essential and complements the theoretical training. Therefore, during the course discussions are held of topics of current or particular interest in each of the subjects, simulations of decision-making applied to real situations or to resolve practical cases where problems and their proposed solutions are analyzed from an academic point of view, as well as the criteria taken into account to carry them out.
- Webinars: Additionally, in each of the subjects synchronous sessions or 'webinars' are organized, in sessions in which all participants are connected at the same time through a program allowing the exchange of knowledge in' real time '.
- Software tools: The Masters in Project Management offers a broad and open vision of project management, training students to be experts in project management methodology to ensure successful implementation. To achieve this goal it is essential to support training through professional software tools that allow students to better understand the concepts and also to know some important and useful tools that surely they will have the opportunity to use in their professional environment
- Simulation tools: During the course it will be delivered powerful simulators tools:SimulTrain and X-AM.
- PMI: Students membership: Thanks to an agreement between OBS and the PMI, at the beginning of the course all students are enrolled as "student members” of the PMI. The advantages of this enrolment are:
Requirements of the Master's Degree in Project Management
It is necessary to have a university degree and work experience to be accepted into the programme. Work experience is most valued because it is important to share in the knowledge – gained from training and professional responsibility – which each participant contributes to the particular situations set out by the professor. In the event that someone does not have the abovementioned requirements, acceptance into the programme will be decided on by the Board.
The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification.
In order to obtain a UB qualification, you need to have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree for four years or Bachelor’s Degree for three years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed the different evaluations you will receive an extension diploma from UB.
Programme Director Master in Project Management in English
Joan Torres Moreno
- Director Ejecutivo de Organización y Sistemas. Grupo Miquel Alimentación.
- MBA. Especialidad Dir. Operaciones. ESADE. Barcelona.
- Master E-Business. La Salle. URL. Barcelona.
- Ingeniero de Telecomunicación. UPC. Barcelona
Claustro de Profesores
José Rafael Alcalà
- Analista de negocio TI - REPSOL
- Máster en Administración - Universidad Metropolitana (VE)
- Ingeniero de Sistemas - Politécnico Santiago Mariño
Joaquin de Azcárraga
- PMP – PMI & PMI –ACP
- Agile Project Manager. Evergreen Project Management Services.
- Licenciado en Ciencias Físicas. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Managing partner de Think it Project
- Consultor y docente en Project Management.
- Consultor PMO en Etooltech Innovation.
- Doctor Ingeniero de Telecomunicación, UPC, Barcelona
- PMP – PMI
- Miembro de la Junta de PMI Madrid Chapter. España
- Partner Fundador de PMPeople. Consultoría, formación y herramientas de Project Management.
- Más de 15 años de experiencia profesional en Project Management e IT Consulting.
- Ingeniero de Telecomunicaciones. UPM. Spain
Ana Victoria Bardoneschi
- Certified Scrum Master - Scrum Alliance. USA
- Certified Product Owner - Scrum Alliance. USA
- Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CS@SP) - Scrum Inc. USA
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) - Scrum Alliance. USA
- Directora de Consultora BK® – Uruguay/Argentina
- Coach Agile, Agente de Salud Mental y Analista de Sistemas. Docente in company para la formación de equipos de desarrollo y equipos de alta performance.
- PhD. Lecturer in Management. Lancaster University. UK
- Senior Lecturer. Queensland University of Technology. Australia
- Senior Lecturer Business Systems and Operations. University of Northampton. UK
- Project Quality Management
- PMP – PMI
- PMO de la gerencia de Tecnología de la Información en Standard Bank. Argentina.
- Master en Ingeniería de Software. UNLP. Argentina.
- Posgrado en Project Management. UB. Argentina.
- Licenciado en Sistemas de Información. UM. Argentina.
- Agile Certified Practitioner. PMI-ACP.
- Certified Scrum Master. Scrum Alliance. USA
- Postgrado en Project Management. Universidad Belgrado. Argentina.
- Socia Fundadora Consultora BK. Uruguay/Argentina.
- Licenciada en Psicología. UBA. Universidad Buenos Aires. Argentina.
Marisa Andrea Lostumbo
- Project Management Consultant and Trainer en GoFlow
- Project Management. Formación en procesos y procedimientos de gestión y dirección de proyectos.
- Asesoramiento certificaciones y acreditaciones.
Evis Lusmila Rosales
PMP® - PMI®
Tech Data EU Services Manager. Dir. Programas Servicio al Cliente Master en
Administración Empresas. UC Andrés Bello. Caracas. Venezuela
Ingeniero de Computación. Univ. Simón Bolívar. Caracas.
Antoni Miranda Llopis
PMP® - PMI®
Más de 20 años de experiencia en asesoramiento en proyectos de arquitectura, construcción y mantenimiento.
Arquitecto Superior. ETSAV. Barcelona.
Victor Ruiz Ezpeleta
- PMP PMI
- Project Management Director en Urban Development Agency
- PMP - PMI
- Programme Director, Global Innovation. Rexam plc, Ball Corporation
- EMBA. Nottingham University Business School.
- PhD in Operations Management. Cranfield University
- Exec MBA, University of Nottingham, Business School, UK
- BSc, MSc in Mechanical / Production Engineering. National Technical University of Athens.
- PhD. Computer Science Lecturer at Kean University. Greater New York City Area
- Project Procurement and legal aspects of contract management.
Javier Serrano Martínez
PMP® - PMI®
Project Management Technical Office. European Union Domestic Agency for ITER Project. Barcelona
PhD Ingeniero Industrial. UNED. Madrid.
- Dedicación60 ECTS
- InicioOctober 2018
- Duración10 months
- Precio8.900 €
Idioma de Impartición
- Bilingüe (Castellano/Inglés)