Online Master's in Neuromarketing and Consumer Behaviour
Presentation of the Master's in Neuromarketing
- Market analyst for market research companies
- Project manager, account executive
- Brand management for SMEs and large corporation
- Marketing management for media and advertising companies
- Neuromarketing project manager
- Account planning for advertising agencies
- Neuromarketing laboratory manager
- Packaging design manager
Objectives of the Master's
- Prepare students for management positions and favor their professional development in the field of customer-consumer analysis.
- Develop the ability to execute and manage fundamental research methodologies and neuromarketing techniques.
- Analyze consumer behavior in order to increase the likelihood of success of business strategies, both in the physical environment and in the digital environment.
- To have the capacity to develop brands with high impact and high effectiveness based on neurological analysis of consumers.
- Design the strategic context in which to articulate the presence of neuromarketing strategies.
- Analyze patterns of behavior and consumption habits.
- Knowing the multidisciplinary role of marketing as a social science and its relationship with neuroscience to sustain its actions with a clear focus on the client as an individual.
- Identify the response mechanisms of people and their unconscious base.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the brain, as well as the analysis techniques to be able to establish objective working hypotheses when working with neuroscientists.
- Be able to develop marketing strategies aimed at stimulating emotional or rational responses in customers that imply higher levels of loyalty.
- Acquire knowledge that implies actions within the deontological principles that sustain them.
- Know the application of neuroscience to management and the management and direction of projects and equipment.
Curriculum of the Master's in Neuromarketing
Block 1: Market research
> Module 1. Neuroscience elements applied to marketing
- Attention Systems.
- Fast thinking versus slow thinking
- Emotion and Motivation. Somatic marker and non-rational intuitive decision making.
- Self-regulation Frontal lobe, discount function and transtemporal organization of behavior.
> Module 2. Sensory and experiential marketing
- Sensory marketing: in search of emotions.
- Experiential marketing: the customer's brand experiences.
- Customer Experience and management of the customer experience.
- Design experiences through gamification.
> Module 3. Psychology and consumer behavior
Consumer psychology: how to take advantage of the consumer's mind.
The impact of consumption on the psychological well-being of adults and minors.
The impact of consumption on the environment: change in attitudes and behavior.
> Module 4. From market research to behavior prediction
- Basics of market research.
- Tools to measure behaviors and emotions.
- Behavioral profiles
- Prediction of behavior, neuronal patterns.
- Physiology of the nervous system.
- Fundamentals and procedures of research in neuromarketing: method and quality controls
- Biometric techniques
- Neurophysiological techniques
- Neuroimaging techniques
- Virtual reality
- Analysis and interpretation of results: quantitative and qualitative research
> Module 6. Branding and neuromarketing
- Brain, design and brand positioning.
- Business solutions of Neuromarketing.
- Understanding the decision making of the consumer.
- Neuromarketing and brand strategy.
- Experience of consumption and digital interaction in web and apps.
- The new digital consumer and the exploration of the consumer's usual journey.
- Activating the consumer digitally.
- Measurement of digital experience from the perspective of neuromarketing and usability.
> Module 8. Social Media Intelligence and web analytics
- Techniques of collection, analysis and reporting of traffic of websites and social networks.
- Quantitative (data) and qualitative analytics (consumer attention capture) in digital environments.
- Techniques for the application of Neuromarketing in the RRSS.
- Neuromarketing applied to content management.
- Product: customer experience when interacting with the product
- Point of sale: detecting emotional intensity at the point of sale
- Entertainment: measurement and impact
- Neuromarketing applied to the company: strategic thinking and disruptive innovation
> Module 10. Neuroscience applied to management
- Contribution of neuroscience to business management
- The relational brain
- Neuroscience applied to leadership
- Neurotable and empowetment
Final Master's Project (FMP)
As the final Master's project, students will design a complete research project in the field of marketing management under the supervision of a tutor. The research project will allow students to apply all the knowledge acquired during the programme when they identify and define a research problem, developing the design and scope of the study and implementing the analysis tools and result report.
Introduction to Neuromarketing Workshop in which the program director will explain the operation, methodology and contents of the master's degree, as well as the conceptualization and applications of neuromarketing, the professional profile, the fields of action, the scope and limitations of neuromarketing in practice.
Workshop 1. Storytelling and corporate communication
Workshop to work on Storytelling techniques, both for the construction of institutional narrative and to develop influencers capable of generating commitment.
Workshop 2. Neuromarketing Laboratory
Workshop in which the practical application of the Neuromarketing tools learned in the corresponding modules of the program will be worked on, among which are: Fixed and mobile eyetracker Electroencephalogram
Above and beyond the case studies for each of the subjects, and the experience of professors, meetings with top-level managers will be held throughout the programme as video conferences. At these events, speakers will share experiences in the design and management of marketing research projects.
Requirements for the Master's in Neuromarketing
The fundamental goal of our application process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience via a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, professors and alumni.
Here are the stages of the application process:
1. Application prerequisites
2. Application for admission
3. Personal interview
4. Letter of motivation
5. Evaluation by the Admission Committee
Award of the Master's in Neuromarketing
People who pass the programme assessments and who meet the academic requirements set by the UB will be awarded the Master’s from the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, everyone who passes the assessment will receive the degree from EAE Business School.
To obtain the qualification from the UB, you must have a University Degree (Engineering, Degree or Diploma). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed the different assessments, you will obtain a diploma accredited by the UB.
Programme Director Master in Neuromarketing and Market Research
Julio César Cardona
- Neuro-psicólogo clínico.
- Psicólogo por la Universidad de San Buenaventura (Medellín, Colombia)
- Docente de psicobiología y neuropsicología en facultades de Ciencias Sociales de la Universidad de Antioquia y la Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana.
- CEO in NEUROMIND.
- PhD en Cognitive Neuroscience, Universidad de Maimonedis, (Argentina).
- Cognitive Psicologist
- Master's Degree in Neuroscience, Universidad Internacional de Andalucía (España).
- Director de Marketing Digital en StarVie.
- Master en Analítica Web en Kschool (Madrid, España).
- Master en Marketing Profesional UCM (Madrid, España)
- Licenciado en Relaciones Industriales en la Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (Caracas, Venezuela).
Antoni Perramon Prenyanosa
- CEO en Neurons, consultoría estratégica de personas.
- Profesional en Dirección de Personas.
- Experiencia de más de 20 años en empresas del sector financiero, asegurador, gran consumo, automóvil y aeronáutico.
- Psicólogo por la Universidad de San Buenaventura, con especialización en Neuropsicología orientada a las Organizaciones.
- Doctorado en Neurociencias cognitivas y Post Doctorado en Ciencias.
Gustavo Rojas Pavez
- Chief UX and Neuromarketing Laboratory at Banco Bci
- Master’s Degree in Consumer Behaviour from UAI.
- Commercial Engineer, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from UAS.
- Interaction Design and Physical Computing from UDD
- Agile Leadership 1 (CAL) Program, Scrum Master & Product Owner certificate.
- Professor of digital strategy, research, CX / UX and web analytics Masters and Postgraduate.
Mario Sorribas Fierro
Luis Toro Dupoy
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, University of St. Thomas (Houston, Texas)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing Management and Commercial Management from ESIC (Madrid, Spain)
- Degree in Clinical and Industrial Psychology (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Director de Marketing de Devinssi
- Doctor Cum Laude en Economia y Empresa. Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- Máster en Dirección i Planificació del Turisme. Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- Licenciado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas. Universitat Pública Politècnica de Sant Petersburg.
- Consultora senior en investigación de mercados
- Licenciada en Sociología por la Universidad de La Coruña
- Dedication60 ECTS
- InitiationMay 2019
- Term10 months
- Price6.500 €