Online Project Management Master
Online Master for project managers to achieve the skills on leading, planning and supervising global projects
Overview of the Master in Project Management Español y Bilingüe
Current market dynamism and the companies that drive it give rise to an increasing need to manage multiple projects at once. As a result, at the Management level it is crucial to know the status of a company’s projects at all times, the scope of the projects the company is considering carrying out and the results of the projects that have been completed. The best way for businesses to do this is by ensuring the quality, skills and abilities of their Project Managers.
The Master in Project Management is designed to train students to obtain the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification so that they know how to lead, plan, organize and supervise complex and global projects, achieving set objectives in terms of results and efficiency.
OBS Business School, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
OBS Business School has been evaluated and recognized as a R.E.P. by the PMI, the world’s largest project management member association. R.E.P.s are organizations that have been approved by PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain the PMP certification, as well as other PMI's professional credentials. These organizations have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
- Project Director
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Project Leader
- Manage complex projects efficiently and effectively
- Lead teams through developing leadership skills and techniques for managing human and material resources
- Align the current needs of companies in project management with education in best market practices
- Start your preparation for the PMP certification exam from the PMI, with the help and expertise of our team of teachers, who hold the PMP certification, which will provide you with the credits needed to register
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Syllabus of the Master in Project Management
The structure and duration of the Masters in Project Management allows us to ensure the attainment of the above objectives.
Globalization, the emergence of new competitors, rapid changes in business strategies and other factors, mean that Project Managers, besides having to have very broad knowledge in project management, also must have developed extensively their personal skills and performance.
The Masters in Project Management is complemented with lectures and seminars which will be held in each of the blocks. These additional activities are performed by renowned professionals in the project management field who, through videoconferencing, will introduce students to their experiences and case studies.
- Case studies: The practical component of the program is essential and complements the theoretical training. Therefore, during the course discussions are held of topics of current or particular interest in each of the subjects, simulations of decision-making applied to real situations or to resolve practical cases where problems and their proposed solutions are analyzed from an academic point of view, as well as the criteria taken into account to carry them out.
- Webinars: Additionally, in each of the subjects synchronous sessions or 'webinars' are organized, in sessions in which all participants are connected at the same time through a program allowing the exchange of knowledge in' real time '.
- Software tools: The Masters in Project Management offers a broad and open vision of project management, training students to be experts in project management methodology to ensure successful implementation. To achieve this goal it is essential to support training through professional software tools that allow students to better understand the concepts and also to know some important and useful tools that surely they will have the opportunity to use in their professional environment
- Simulation tools: During the course it will be delivered powerful simulators tools:SimulTrain and X-AM.
- PMI: Students membership: Thanks to an agreement between OBS and the PMI, at the beginning of the course all students are enrolled as "student members” of the PMI. The advantages of this enrolment are:
Requirements of the Master in Project Management
The main aim of our admissions process is to ensure that the candidates are suited to the course. All students must be able to take full advantage of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop lasting connections with fellow students, teachers and the alumni.
The stages of the admissions process are as follows:
1. Prerequisites for admission
3. Personal interview
4. Cover letter
5. Admissions Committee Evaluations
Master’s Degree in Project Management Certificate
The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification.
In order to obtain a UB qualification, you need to have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree over four years or Bachelor’s Degree over three years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed all the evaluations you will receive an extension diploma from UB.
- Order Mgmt. and Distribution Competence Centre Manager at Volkswagen Group
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Superior Degree in Telecommunications Engineering
- PMP – PMI
- Executive partner at 3D ROB, S.L.
- PMO consultant at Mier Comunicaciones, S.A.
- Doctor of Telecommunications Engineering, UPC, Barcelona
Sajid Abad Garcia
- PMP – PMI
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, AEDE Business School, Madrid
- Project Manager with more than 15 years’ experience in the IT sector
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Management, Univ. Simón Bolívar, Venezuela
- Computer Science, University of Nueva Esparta, Venezuela
Juan Claudio Guarnuccio
- PMP – PMI
- MPM. OBS/UB (University of Barcelona), Barcelona
- Partner and Executive Vice President at SP Consultores, S.A., Argentina
- External Consultant at The Louis Berger Group Inc. for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Chartered Accountant. UBA (University of Buenos Aires), Argentina
Marta Álvarez Manero
Marisa Andrea Lostumbo
Raúl Mario Abril
Victor Ruiz Ezpeleta
- IT Service/Project Manager
- More than 15 years of experience leading business transformations and continous improvement focused on the customer
- Certificated PMP, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, Lean IT
- MBA (UCAB) and Master in Management (UIPR)
- Computer Engineer (USB)
- Dedication60 ECTS
- InitiationOctober 2018
- Term10 months
- Price8.900 €
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)