Conociendo a Gour Saraff
· Your nickname:
Keshav given by my mom.
· A website:
· A song:
All of Bollywood music.
· A place to live:
· The person you admire most:
Gandhi for his practicality and idealism: “Be the change that you want the world to be.”.
· A passion:
Teaching, hiking and travel (and entrepreneurship)
· A vice:
· Your greatest achievement:
Global entrepreneur starting businesses in 6 countries and 3 continents.
· And the greatest fear?
Sustainability of resources for our planet.
· Do you have any secret virtue?
Like to practice what I preach.
· What would you take to a desert island?
Great memories. Everything else would be useless!
· What could we find in your fridge?
Cava, kefir and antioxidant foods.
· What has been your greatest folly in life?
Fighting with the Ukrainian mafia.
· The happiest day of your life:
Everyday, life is precious.
· And the most difficult?
Reasoning with the Indian bureaucracy.
· ¿What was the last time you blushing?
I am not sure what you mean!!
· What superpower you wish you had?
To get everybody a dignified job.
· What are the words you use most?
Please and thank you.
· What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
I am the biggest mistery out there.
· Any fixation before you go to sleep?
The sun will come out tomorrow.
· If after death you can return to Earth, in what person or thing you would reincarnate?
· What you won’t forgive?
· Your best lesson:
First you earn then you spend.
· A navigator:
· ¿PC or Mac?
PC, not an apple guy.
· What can we find in your browser favorites?
Places that I dream to see.
Si tú también quieres participar, ¡envíanos un correo electrónico a email@example.com!