The OBS Alumni Association is a joint initiative involving students, former students, the academic faculty and the business community that provides services to the over 10,000 students and former students that have undertaken training at our School since 2006.
The main objectives of Alumni are:
- To facilitate the updating of knowledge and promote the ongoing development of skills among our students and former students.
- To promote networking amongst all its members through conferences, seminars, forums and professional breakfasts that are organised regularly.
- To support the development and career orientation of our students and former students.
- To promote and support the OBS mission: to train professionals capable of sustainably leading organisations from all sectors, through programmes that efficiently combine practical content with services that are focused on the participant.
- To promote the awareness of OBS within the business environment.