OBS Business School was set up in 2006 as the first 100% online business school in Spanish. It was founded along with the Planeta Group, the world leader in publishing for the Spanish-speaking market with remarkable e-learning know-how.
The main objective of the School is to train directors and business managers to lead companies and institutions, within a new paradigm for sustainable and innovative management. In order to accomplish this, through our MBA, Master’s and Postgraduate programmes we provide professionals and companies with comprehensive training in all the functional areas of an organisation, which always comes with the flexibility offered by our online methodology. This has led to our two MBA programmes (Executive MBA and Global MBA) being acknowledged by the Financial Times as being among the best online MBA programmes in the world. Additionally, in 2015, for the fifth consecutive year, we were recognised as the best Spanish online business school by the "Latin American Ranking for Online Training". Moreover, this ranking selected six OBS master’s degrees as the best online programmes in their respective categories:
- Global MBA, chosen as the best Online MBA
- Master’s Degree in Marketing and Commercial Management, selected as the best Online Master’s in Marketing
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, chosen as the best Online Master’s in Human Resources
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, the best Online Master’s in Project Management
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management & Logistics, the best Online Master’s in Supply Chain Management
- Master’s Degree in Financial Management, voted as the best Online Master’s in Financial Management
One of the greatest contributions of the OBS Business School has been the development of a flexible methodology that allows students to find a balance between their family, work and academic lives. Thanks to this methodology, registered in the Registry of Intellectual Property, monitoring and completion of studies indicators for OBS have recorded a level of 91%; the average for these programmes according to AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) is not above 60%. In addition, the School offers a double degree alongside the University of Barcelona, Spain’s main public university with over 560 years of history.
At OBS we look to fill the need for continuous quality training without physical barriers, which allows our students to balance their personal lives with the professional development that the contemporary market demands.
We invite you to find out more about us!